Haryana had more per capita milk production than Gujarat
NEW DELHI Questioning the Gujarat model of development, Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Friday said the per capita income and investment in his state is better than that in Narendra Modi’s state.
He also took a dig at the Gujarat Chief Minister for his comments made at SRCC college in Delhi University recently regarding dependence of Delhiites on milk sourced from Gujarat.
‘WE ARE ON TOP’
“I don’t know what is Gujarat model. I only know Haryana model. We are on top,” Hooda said at the HT conclave on investment opportunities in Sonepat-Kundli.
He was replying to a query whether Haryana has any plans to adopt Gujarat model on solar energy.
“If you talk about Gujarat model, please talk about the basic parameters of that,” he said.
HoodanotedthatHaryana is ahead of Gujarat in terms of per capita plan expenditure, per capita income, per capita investment and resource mobilisation.
He took a dig at Modi’s claim that Delhiites drink tea madeofmilkproducedinGujarat,sayingHaryanahadmore per capita milk production than Gujarat.
“When my friend Mr Modi cametoSRCCinDelhiUniversity, I heard him saying that anybody in Delhi who takes a cup of tea, he drinks milk from Gujarat. My dear, per capita production in Gujarat is hardly 500 grams and per capita productionofmilkinHaryana is 780 grams per person,” he said.
Hooda emphasised that one should come to the conclusion of best model of development on basis of some parameters.“Resources
mobilisation… it is 96.5 per cent in Gujarat, in Haryana it is 192 per cent (in 11th Plan). Per capita income also, we are aheadofGujarat.Percapitainvestment also, we are ahead of Gujarat,” the chief minister claimed. PTI
- Glaring Lies of Glorious Gujarat: Exposing Narendra Modi and His Claims (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #India – Five Narendra Modi lies that must be nailed (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to #FICCI on Narendra Modi hiding the Truth about Women in Gujarat #Vaw #Womenrights (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Narendra Modi visits drought-affected Amreli, but no word on relief (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Gujarat’s burden highest ever as ‘debt-free’ as Narendra Modi plans flight to Delhi (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- How the support of the neo-middle class has been crucial to Modi’s rise (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Narendra Modi Attacks His Henchmen-Chanakya and Machiavelli Rolled into One (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Narendra Modi – Repeats every female stereotype he condemns #Gender #Womenrights (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Another closure report, another cover-up ? #Narendramodi (kractivist.wordpress.com)