My New Year Wish List For 2013
By Satya Sagar
30 December, 2012
Here are some things I fervently wish will happen in the coming year.
1. Scientists find a way to render in an instant every real or wannabe rapist (including scientists) permanently impotent.
2. All policemen are put away in prison and the inmates put in their uniforms to improve the law and order situation.
3. A fisherwoman is appointed Chairperson of the Department of Atomic Energy and the Koodamkulam nuclear reactor is turned into an aquarium.
4. Manmohan and Montek Singh finally become eligible for pension from the United States government and migrate leaving the people of India in peace.
7. The Sheikhs of Saudi Arabia are overthrown by their people after it is found they are aliens with petrol instead of blood in their veins.
8. Mahinda Rajapaksa and his coterie flee Sri Lanka and seek asylum in the Congo and the company of the many genocide artists there.
10. Barack Obama undergoes plastic surgery and becomes a white man. Since he is no different from earlier US Presidents why pretend to be Black?
11. China and Japan decide to stop fighting over ownership of a tiny, insignificant islandand instead jointly take over the United States.
12. All those who predicted Apocalypse in December 2012 have their property confiscated and distributed to the poorest of those who didn’t believe their prophecy.
Happy New Year!