The real truth about the Koodunkulam Nuclear Power Plant with its history and the people’s continuous protests. Great work by the NDTV team. Join againnst the nuclear power in order to save the lives and livelihood of the people. kindly pass this video and share it in your blog and Social networks in order to spread the awareness.
Thousands of fishermen from 40 villages around the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant in Tamil Nadu have surrounded the area from about 500 metres in the sea and are shouting slogans to protest against the plant. This is a token seige of the plant, since they will not be allowed by policemen to get any closer. Activist SP Udhayakumar, who is spearheading the anti-plant protests, today said in their next action, protestors would lay siege to the Tamil Nadu Assembly in Chennai on October 29.
- Kudankulam protests: Activists to lay siege to Tamil Nadu Assembly today (ndtv.com)
- #India-Kudankulam nuclear power plant on shaky legal ground (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- India: Thousands of protestors detained while laying siege to Tamil Nadu assembly (revolutionaryfrontlines.wordpress.com)
- Will stop Kudankulam if it’s found unsafe: Supreme Court #goodnews (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #Koodankulam -Thousands of protestors detained while laying siege to TN assembly (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- No Nuclear Plants Near Our Country Please! (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- “Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant will be more destructive than the Bhopal gas tragedy of 1984″ (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- A call for Action: toward a nuclear free world #mustshare (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #India #Nuclear – The ‘Koodankulam Conflict’ Map #mustread (kractivist.wordpress.com)